The Mary Christie Institute, in partnership with Georgetown University President John J. DeGioia, Ph.D., is proud to announce our new Presidents’ Council, a group of higher education leaders distinguished by their dedication to college student emotional and behavioral health. The Council, chaired by Dr. DeGioia, is made up of current and former heads of colleges and universities who will share perspectives and offer input on the most pressing student affairs issues facing administrators today. This group of college leaders will be an invaluable resource in furthering the Institute’s mission to apply research, convening, and publishing to the healthy development of tomorrow’s leaders.
Participating college and university leaders include:
- John J. DeGioia, Ph.D.
- President, Georgetown University
- Pamela Eddinger, Ph.D.
- President, Bunker Hill Community College
- Marion Ross Fedrick, M.P.A.
- President, Albany State University
- Marty Meehan, M.P.A., J.D.
- President, University of Massachusetts
- Lee Pelton, Ph.D.
- President, Emerson College
- Nicholas S. Zeppos, J.D.
- Chancellor Emeritus, Vanderbilt University